Tuesday, March 01, 2011

2/100: On Time

Time, for me, is a house to live in

Built in air perhaps,

A bit crowded too, with all people of the past

But one I can't get out of.



Time is also my dear old friend,

Like a suitcase that travels along,

With all photos and moments, and a familiar smell,

One I can't ever get rid of.



Time feels like a running train

I was let in without a pass,

I have to get off when it stops

But there may still be a long way to go.



Then, time is the place I go to,

To become a bunch of moments perhaps,

And to end up in someone else's suitcase,

May be her, who loved me.

1 comment:

Neha Gupta said...

Morning Glory ?!
.. part of a "traveller's" journey I suppose.

Popular Posts

How To Live

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the grey twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."

- Theodore Roosevelt

Last Words

We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.

- T S Eliot

Creative Commons License

AddThis